Monday, December 30, 2013

#LOTD Get the look!

Hi guys! Today's post will be a get the look of the day post. I will be showing you guys the products I used in this look. Enjoy! Shall we call this look pretty in pink? All girls are beautiful in pink.
If you haven't noticed I always have messy hair -neat hair just isn't my look.

Face
Base: foundation primer by Laura Mercier & BB cream by Elisha Coy
Concealer & Settling Powder: Undercover Pot by Laura Mercier
Blush: Pale Pink by Bobbi Brown
Contour: Contouring Blush and Bronzing powder from E.L.F

I am trying to empty my samples. So I tried this Always Nudy BB 24 by Elisha Coy. The coverage isn't very much -just a sheer BB cream. I don't have a lot of things need covering for my face so this is fine. This is the swatch on my wrist. It appears darker on my wrist. I am not sure if you guys can tell where is the swatch though. Maybe it's so NUDE that you can't tell. Ha ha.

Ever since I got my undercover pot from the Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit from Sephora I love it so much and hasn't been looking at/for another concealer since. It just worked so well for me. Secret camouflage (right) for scars/acne, secret concealer (left) for undereyes dark circle and translucent loose setting powder for settling my face makeup.
Picture from google.com
I just got this new Bobbi Brown duo blusher in Pale Pink and Tawny and I love it! Did you know that Kate Middleton uses Pale Pink on her wedding day? I actually apply a subtle layer of Tawny and then finish it with Pale Pink.




Picture from google.com
This blush is so buildable and suitable for all skin shades don't you think?
Bottom left: E.L.F's contouring blush and bronzing powder.

Eyes
Liner: Stubborn Brown powerpoint eye pencil by M.A.C
Mascara: Dual Perfect by The Face Shop
Brows: Lingering by M.A.C

I use this powerpoint eye pencil to line my upper waterlines and half end of my lower waterlines. Actually the staying power of this is quite ok, at the end of the day 70% are still there and for this if applied as a normal eyeliner, it will transfer to your undereye area making you looking like a panda. This is strictly for lining your waterlines only.

Most of the time I just waterline my eyes because I love the natural eye defining look you can achieve with it.
 Swatch:
I love this mascara. One thing that I look for in a mascara is that the lashes must not clump. This works perfectly. Just look at the many short bristles. It lengthens all the lashes.



For my brows I use lingering from M.A.C

 Swatch: (and my previous swatch for stubborn brown powerpoint pencil)
Then I brush them to fill my brows in evenly with this applicator. This applicator was actually from my old favorite eye brow pencil but it discontinued. It's lovely eyebrow pencil from Tony Moly.

LIPS
Lip balm: Maybelline Baby Lips (no color)

Sometimes you just gotta go natural and love what you're born with! 


Have fun and be beautiful! 

Till then! x

1 comment:

Elena said...

Lovely!
I've been dying to get my hands on that bobbi brown platte =/
E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr